- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 large pancake
Recipe provides approximately:
|Nutritional content||Quantity||% of total energy|
|Liquid sweetener e.g. Splenda||1-2 drops|
|Spray oil||1 spray|
|Sugar free maple/pancake syrup
e.g. Waldon Farms
- Mix all ingredients together into a smooth batter.
- Heat spray oil in a small frying pan over medium heat and add batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip pancake and cook for a further 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Roll pancake then drizzle with sugar free maple/pancake syrup.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
- Serve with cream or fruit
- Serve with sweetener and lemon juice
- Ensure pan is hot before adding the mixture
- Recipe can make 2 smaller pancakes (10g MCT each)
MCTprocal is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.