- Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2.1:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Almond Meal e.g. Bob's
|Tomato basil sauce e.g.
|Cheddar cheese grated||15g|
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix MCTprocal with almond meal, using fingertips rub in butter until a sandy/ crumbly texture is formed.
- Add water and beaten eggs to mixture.
- Spread mixture into a 5 inch circle on grease-proof paper.
- Spread tomatoes over base, sprinkle both cheeses and herbs on top.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- For a crispier base, pre-cook base for 5 minutes before adding topping and finish oven for 10 minutes
MCTprocal is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.