- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2.2:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Almond meal e.g. Bob's Red
|Spray oil||1-2 sprays|
|Cream cheese e.g. Philadelphia
|Heavy whipping cream||6g|
|Liquid sweetener e.g. Splenda||1-2 drops|
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter, almond meal and MCTprocal into a bowl, rub together with fingertips until a crumbly texture is achieved.
- Add water and mix with spatula to form a dough like mixture.
- Spray a 3-inch loose bottom mini flan tin with oil and press the mixture around the tin until evenly distributed.
- Mix cream cheese, cream, egg, vanilla essence and liquid sweetener to a smooth creamy paste.
- Spread evenly over top of base and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Using the loose bottom, remove cheesecake.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
- Serve with cream/fruit
- Use a variety of essence flavours
- Drizzle with sugar-free Da Vinci Syrup
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.