- Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 1.8:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
|Spray oil||1 spray|
- Mix egg, melted butter, MCTprocal and water to make a smooth batter.
- Add grated cheese to the batter.
- Heat spray oil in small frying pan over medium heat and add batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip pancake and cook for another 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and ham to top of pancake.
- Fold pancake or serve as it is.
- Ensure the pan is hot before adding batter
- Vary the filling e.g. serve with smoked salmon and cream cheese
To download the Savoury Pancake recipe card click here
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.