- Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- Cookie time: 10-15 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Tinned chopped tomatoes||20g|
|Cheddar cheese grated||15g|
|Italian mixed herbs||A pinch|
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Mix MCTprocal with ground almonds, using fingertips rub in butter until a sandy/crumbly texture is formed.
- Add water and beaten eggs to mixture.
- Spread mixture into a 5 inch circle on greaseproof paper.
- Spread tomatoes over base, sprinkle cheese and herbs on top.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- For a crispier base, pre-cook base for 5 minutes before adding topping and finish in the oven for 10 minutes
To download download the Pizza recipe card click here
MCTprocal is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.