- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Chilling time: 2 hours
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 3:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Gelatine||2g (1 leaf)|
|Cream cheese, full fat e.g. Philadelphia||60g|
|Lemon zest||zest of 1 lemon|
|Liquid sweetener e.g. Hermesetas||to taste|
|Raspberry||5g (approx. 1)|
- Submerge the gelatine leaf in cold water for approximately 5 minutes until softened.
- Gently heat carbzero in a saucepan for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, squeeze water out of gelatine leaf and stir into carbzero until dissolved.
- Gradually add this mixture to the cream cheese, stirring continuously until a thick smooth mixture has formed. Add the lemon zest and liquid sweetener.
- Pour the mixture into a small serving dish/mould and place the raspberry on top.
- Leave to set in the fridge for approximately 2 hours.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
- Use lime or orange zest for a different citrus flavour
- Make a biscuit base with low carbohydrate biscuits
To download the Lemon Parfait recipe card click here
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.