- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Chilling time: 5 -10 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2.2:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Liquid sweetener e.g. Hermesetas||1-2 drops|
|Spray oil||1-2 sprays|
|Sugar free jelly crystals e.g. Hartley's||4g|
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Add MCTprocal, ground almonds and butter into a bowl, rub together with fingertips until you get a crumbly texture.
- Add water and liquid sweetener, mix with spatula to form a dough like mixture.
- Spray the 3 inch loose bottom tin with oil and press mixture around tin until evenly distributed.
- Add a layer of greaseproof paper on top of mixture and place in oven (bake blind) for 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Add jelly crystals to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add carbzero, stir and pour on top of cooked base.
- Place into refrigerator for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Serve with fruit or cream
- Use different flavours of sugar free jelly for variety
To download the Jelly Tart recipe card click here
MCTprocal™ and carbzeroTM are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.