Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cookie time: 20 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 1.6:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Chicken liquid stock concentrate e.g. Knorr Touch of Taste*||1 teaspoon (Approx. 5g)|
|chicken breast, raw, diced||80g|
|Mixed herbs||as desired|
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and sauté onions and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add stock concentrate to the boiling water and stir until well mixed.
- Add stock and carbzero to the mushrooms and onions. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until the liquid has reduced a little.
- Add diced chicken to the pan, cook for 5-8 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- If desired add mixed herbs and seasoning for extra flavour.
- Blend soup for thicker consistency
Note: Caution must be taken when blending hot liquids.
To download the Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup recipe card click here
* Undiluted stock (not diluted as per manufacturers preparation guidance)
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.