Chocolate Panna Cotta
Recipe provides approximately:
|Gelatine||1g (½ leaf)|
|Double cream, e.g. Morrisons/Tesco||15g|
|Spray oil||1 spray|
1. Submerge gelatine in cold water for 3-4 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile place K.Yo™ Chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat and warm gently for 2-3 minutes, until the consistency has become much thinner.
3. Add cream and water then stir through until well combined (do not boil). When mixture is warmed through, remove pan from heat.
4. Squeeze excess moisture from gelatine and stir into the mixture until fully dissolved. The mixture will thicken slightly.
5. Spray mould with oil, pour mixture into mould, cover and place in the fridge to set for 3 hours.
6. Serve with raspberries.
- Make a raspberry coulis/sauce:
- Heat raspberries in a saucepan over a low heat with 1 tablespoon cold water and a little sweetener until the fruit has softened and jammy consistency is achieved.
To download the Chocolate Panna Cotta recipe card click here
K.Yo™ Chocolate is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.