Cheese and Vegetable Omelette (mKD)
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
|Red pepper, chopped||15g|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||25g|
- Whisk eggs lightly and add carbzero until mixed well, season as desired.
- Heat olive oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat, add the red pepper and courgette and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Pour in carbzero and egg mixture and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until starting to set and the underside has turned golden brown.
- Flip the omelette over and sprinkle with cheese. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the underside is golden and the cheese has melted.
Instead of flipping the omelette, sprinkle the grated cheese on top and place under the grill until cooked and cheese has melted.
To download the Cheese and Vegetable Omelette recipe card click here
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.