- Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2.3:1 ratio
Recipe provides approximately:
- Grate the cauliflower using the largest holes in the grater or blitz in a food processor for 15 seconds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and stir fry the cauliflower pieces for 2 minutes until fully coated in the oil and lightly crispy.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
- Serve with chicken and bacon in a creamy mushroom sauce or Thai curry (see recipe cards)
- Use as a topping for cottage pie (see recipe card)
To download the Cauliflower ‘Rice’ click here.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.