“American” Breakfast Waffle
Recipe provides approximately:
|Spray oil||2-3 sprays|
|Sugar free maple/pancake syrup e.g. Waldon Farms||A drizzle|
- Pre heat waffle maker (as per manufacturer’s instructions).
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until a smooth mixture has formed.
- Spread mixture over heated waffle maker and close lid.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile fry bacon in spray oil for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker when cooked, place bacon on top and drizzle over the sugar free maple/pancake syrup.
- Serve with a fried egg
To download the “American” Breakfast Waffle click here
MCTprocal is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.