This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
- Preheat oven to 190˚C/fan 170˚C/gas mark 5.
- Divide oil equally between 4 muffin tins or silicone moulds and heat oil for a few minutes in the oven.
- In a bowl, whisk egg and Betaquik® together. Add flour and salt until well mixed.
- Divide mixture equally between 4 moulds (approximately 25g each).
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes until Yorkshire puddings are risen and golden.
- Serve with other permitted foods e.g. roast meat, chicken or vegetables
- Add seasoning e.g. pepper and herbs for extra flavour
- Drizzle with sugar free Da Vinci syrup for a sweet dessert or snack
- Serve with whipped double or ‘squirty’ cream and/or permitted fruit
To download the Yorkshire Pudding recipe card click here.
Betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
These recipes have been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.