This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Double cream, e.g. Morrisons/Tesco||30g|
1. Preheat oven to 190˚C/fan 170˚C/gas mark 5.
2. Divide oil equally between 4 muffin tins or silicone moulds and heat oil for a
few minutes in the oven.
3. In a bowl, whisk egg and cream together, add flour and salt until well mixed.
4. Divide mixture equally between 4 moulds (approximately 25g each).
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes until Yorkshire puddings are risen and golden
• Serve with other permitted foods e.g. roast meat, chicken or
• Add seasoning e.g. pepper and herbs for extra flavour.
• Drizzle with sugar free Da Vinci syrup for a sweet dessert or
• Serve with whipped double or ‘squirty’ cream and/or
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.