- Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- Cookie time: 20 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2.3:1 ratio
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Spray oil||1-2 sprays|
|Spring onions, chopped||10g|
|Green pepper, chopped||10g|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
|Mixed herbs||A pinch|
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Add butter, ground almonds and MCTprocal into a bowl, rub together with your fingertips until a crumbly texture is achieved.
- Add water and mix with a spatula to form a dough like mixture.
- Spray a 3-inch loose bottom mini flan tin with oil and press the mixture around the tin until evenly distributed.
- Add spring onions, mushrooms, tomato and pepper to base of the flan.
- Mix carbzero to the beaten eggs and pour over the filling.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and mixed herbs on top and cook for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Perfect at a picnic, party or part of a packed lunch
To download the Vegetable Quiche recipe card click here
MCTprocal and carbzero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.