- Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Spray oil||1-2 sprays|
|Red pepper, chopped||10g|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
|Mixed herbs||A pinch|
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Add butter, ground almonds and MCTprocal into a bowl, rub together with your fingertips until a crumbly texture is achieved.
- Add water and mix with a spatula to form a dough like mixture.
- Spray a 3-inch loose bottom mini flan tin with oil and press the mixture around the tin until evenly distributed.
- Add mushrooms, onions, tomato and pepper to base.
- Mix betaquik into beaten eggs and pour over the filling.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and mixed herbs on top and cook for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Perfect at a picnic, party or part of a packed lunch
MCTprocal and betaquik are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.