Vegan Smoothie Bowl
- 3.3:1 ratio
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Recipe makes 2 portions
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Nutritional content||Per 1 portion||Per 10 portions|
|Fat||31.4g||21.3g LCT||62.8g||42.6g LCT|
|10.1g MCT||20.2g MCT|
|Spinach, baby, raw||50g|
|Whole earth almond butter||10g|
- Mash the avocado with the lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the betaquik with 10g of the chia seeds, add the spinach and leave to soak for 40 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond butter and almond essence until soft and smooth.
- Add almond butter mixture to the betaquik, spinach and chia seeds and mix well.
- Then fold in the mashed avocado mix and sukrin gold.
- Sprinkle the blueberries, soy flakes and remaining chia seeds to serve.
Betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.