Vegan ‘Polenta’ and Italian Vegetables
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Nutritional content||Per 1 portion||Per 2 portions|
|Fat||31.4g||21.4g LCT||62.7g||42.7g LCT|
|10g MCT||20g MCT|
|Vegetable stock cube||1g|
|Tomatoes, tinned, chopped||80g|
|Garlic purée, e.g Gia||3g|
- Heat betaquik® with the stock cube
- Add the almonds and simmer for 2 minutes, whilst stirring.
- Stir in the basil and remove from the heat. Cover and leave 5 mins to thicken.
- In a separate pan heat the olive oil and add the aubergine, cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Add and mix in chilli powder, garlic puree and cayenne pepper.
- Divide into 2 and serve the ‘polenta’ with the vegetables.
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.