This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Almond flour flurry e.g. Holland and Barrett||18g|
|Psyllium husk e.g. Sat-Isabgol||4g|
|Garlic purée e.g. Gia||1g|
|Sun-dried tomato purée e.g. Gia||1g|
|Mixed herbs, dried||1 pinch|
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except the water.
- Mix in boiling water until a dough is formed.
- Cover and place in fridge for 10 minutes to cool (this makes it easier to roll).
- Using an A4 sized piece of greaseproof paper, place the ball in the centre of one half, fold the other half of the paper over the ball, flatten out and roll with a rolling pin to create a circle, approx. 12cm in diameter.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and dry fry the tortilla for 1 minute on
- Rather than dry frying the tortilla, cut into 8 pieces and deep fry to make nachos! (see recipe)
- Use as a sandwich wrap with your favourite keto filling (see recipe).
To download the Tortilla recipe card click here.
MCTprocal is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.