Thai Chicken Curry
- Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 1.4:1 ratio
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Thai spice powder e.g. Schwarts||1g|
|Creamed coconut, chopped e.g Blue Dragon||9g|
|Boiling water||1 tablespoon|
|Chicken breast, diced||100g|
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry spring onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add Thai 7 Spice powder, stir through and continue to cook for a further minute.
- Add boiling water to creamed coconut, stir until dissolved then add to pan with carbzero
- Add chicken, stir through and cook for 5-10 minutes until cooked.
- Add spinach and stir to coat with the sauce. Cook for a further 3 minutes until the spinach has wilted and the chicken is cooked through.
- For a vegetarian version use tofu in place of chicken
- Serve with the cauliflower rice (see recipe card)
To download the Thai Chicken Curry click here
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.