Thai Chicken Curry
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Chicken breast, raw, diced||80g|
|Creamed coconut, chopped e.g Blue Dragon||9g|
|Spring onions, chopped||20g|
|Garlic Purée, e.g. GIA||1g|
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan over a low heat. Add chicken and creamed coconut, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spring onion, mushrooms and garlic purée, cook for further for 1 minute.
- Add Thai 7 Spice powder, stir through and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Add betaquik®, simmer and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir to coat with the sauce. Cook for a further 1 minute until the spinach has wilted and the chicken is cooked through.
- For a vegetarian version use tofu in place of chicken
- Serve with the cauliflower rice (see recipe card)
To download the Thai Chicken Curry click here
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
These recipes have been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.