Sweet Flaxseed Biscuits
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Cold milled flaxseed e.g. Virginia
|Almond flour e.g. Sukrin||50g|
|Liquid sweetener e.g hermesetas||2 squirts|
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
2. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. Lightly grease two small baking trays.
4. Divide mixture into 10. Using a fork and spoon shape each portion into a flattened biscuit on the tray. Leave an inch between each biscuit.
5. Bake in the oven on the middle shelf for 20 minutes until lightly golden and crisp.
6. Allow to cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
• Dipping the fork and spoon into water can make shaping the
biscuits easier as the mixture is sticky.
• Recipe can make 5 larger biscuits
To download the Sweet Flaxseed Biscuits recipe card click here.
betaquik is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.