Spicy Beef Chipotle Pizza
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Chipotle salsa sauce e.g. Wahaca||10g|
|Garlic purée e.g. GIA||1g|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||30g|
|Mixed Herbs||1 pinch|
Keto Spicy Beef Chipotle Pizzaa Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas mark 4.
2. Add the bacon to a frying pan and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is cooked. Leave to cool while making the pizza base.
1. Mix MCTprocal™ with ground almonds, using fingertips rub in butter until a sandy/ crumbly texture is formed.
2. Add water and beaten eggs to mixture, mix well.
3. Spread mixture into a 5 inch circle on greaseproof paper.
1. In frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat, add the ground beef, paprika and garlic purée. Cook for 5 minutes until the beef is browned.
2. Spread chipotle salsa over base, sprinkle the ground beef followed by the cheese and herbs on top.
3. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
To download the Spicy Beef Chipotle recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.