This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
|Spray oil||1 spray|
- Mix egg, melted butter, MCTprocal and water to make a smooth batter.
- Add grated cheese to the batter.
- Heat spray oil in small frying pan over medium heat and add batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip pancake and cook for another 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and ham to top of pancake.
- Fold pancake or serve as it is.
- Ensure the pan is hot before adding batter
- Vary the filling e.g. serve with smoked salmon and cream cheese
To download the Savoury Pancake recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.