Panna Cotta with Fruit
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Chilling time: overnight
- Recipe makes 1 portion
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Gelatine||1 leaf (2g)|
|Skimmed milk powder||7g|
|Vanilla or caramel essence||¼ teaspoon|
|Sweetener e.g. Hermesetas Liquid or Truvia||A few drops or ¼-½ teaspoon|
- Soak gelatine leaf in cold water until soft.
- Mix skimmed milk powder with the smallest amount of water possible to make a paste.
- In a pan, heat the cream, betaquik and skimmed milk paste over a medium heat and add the preferred flavouring and sweetener (do not boil).
- Squeeze water out of the gelatine leaf and add to cream, betaquik and skimmed milk powder mixture.
- Remove pan from heat and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Transfer into a silicone mould or ramekin, cover and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Serve panna cotta with raspberries.
- Silicone moulds work well
- Mash fruit with a fork or blend to make a fruit purée sauce
- For alternative flavours add sugar free Da Vinci syrup
- Use alternative permitted fruit(s) for different flavours
To download the Panna Cotta with Fruit recipe card click here
betaquik is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.