Panna Cotta with Fruit
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Chilling time: overnight
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 4:1 ratio
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Gelatine||2g (1 leaf)|
|Vanilla essence||2-3 drops|
|Sweetener e.g Hermesetas Liquid, or Truvia||A few drops or ¼ - ½ teaspoon|
- Soak gelatine leaf in cold water until soft.
- Meanwhile, gently heat cream and carbzero in a saucepan and add vanilla essence and sweetener (do not boil).
- Squeeze water out of gelatine leaf and place in saucepan with cream and carbzero.
- Take saucepan off heat and stir in gelatine leaf until dissolved.
- Return saucepan to heat. Simmer gently until mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour into silicone mould or ramekin. Cover and place in fridge to set.
- Serve panna cotta with fruit.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
- Mash fruit with a fork or use a blender to make a fruit purée
- For a flavoured panna cotta, add a few drops of any sugar free Da Vinci syrup
- Serve with alternative permitted fruits
To download the Panna Cotta with Fruit recipe card click here.
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.