This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Almond flour flurry e.g. Holland and Barrett||20g|
|Carbohydrate free baking powder e.g. Barkat||2g|
|Psyllium husk e.g. Sat-Isabgol||4g|
|Garlic purée e.g. Gia||1g|
|Coriander fresh, chopped||1g|
|Olive Oil (for brushing)||1.5g|
- Add almond flour, baking powder, MCTprocal®, psyllium husk, garlic purée and coriander to a bowl, mix and add boiling water and egg white, mix again until a dough is formed.
- Cover and place in fridge for 10 minutes to cool (this makes it easier to
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Remove the dough from the fridge, using your hands flatten out and
shape into an oval (approx. 12cm in diameter), lay on a baking tray lined with
greaseproof paper and brush oil over the top.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- For a plain naan remove the garlic and coriander
- Serve with your favourite keto curry!
To download the Naan recipe card click here.
MCTprocal® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.