Mushroom and Olive Pizza
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Green pesto sauce||10g|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||30g|
|Mushrooms, finely sliced||10g|
|Black Olives, finely sliced||6g|
|Mixed Herbs||1 pinch|
Keto Mushroom and Olive Pizza Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas mark 4.
2. Add the bacon to a frying pan and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is cooked. Leave to cool while making the pizza base.
1. Mix MCTprocal™ with ground almonds, using fingertips rub in butter until a sandy/ crumbly texture is formed.
2. Add water and beaten eggs to mixture, mix well.
3. Spread mixture into a 5 inch circle on greaseproof paper.
1. Spread pesto sauce over base, sprinkle both the mushrooms and olives followed by the cheese and herbs on top.
2. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
To download the Mushroom and Olive Pizza recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.