- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Chilling time: overnight
- Recipe makes 5 x 120 ml portions
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
- Measure 250ml just-boiled water in a measuring jug.
- Stir in jelly crystals until dissolved.
- Stir in 100ml cold water and 250ml of betaquik
- Pour equal amounts of jelly mixture into each of the 5 moulds (approx 120ml).
- Leave to cool, cover and place in fridge to set.
- An easy way to get 10g of MCT into your diet!
To download the MCT Jelly recipe card click here.
betaquik is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.