This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Just boiled water||250ml|
|Sugar free jelly crystals e.g. Hartley's (any flavour)||11.5g (1 sachet)|
|betaquik®||250ml (1 carton)|
- Measure 250ml just-boiled water in a measuring jug.
- Stir in jelly crystals until dissolved.
- Stir in 100ml cold water and 250ml of betaquik®
- Pour equal amounts of jelly mixture into each of the 5 moulds (approx 120ml).
- Leave to cool, cover and place in fridge to set.
- An easy way to get 10g of MCT into your diet!
To download the MCT Jelly recipe card click here.
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.