Leek & Celeriac Soup
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Fat||20.6g / 14.6 LCT / 6g MCT|
|Garlic purée e.g. GIA||1g|
|Stock cube, vegetable||1g|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
- 1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the celeriac, leek and garlic
purée, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the Betaquik , stock cube, water and cream, stir and simmer on a low heat for
3. Using a hand blender, blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Pour the soup into a bowl, season with salt and pepper to preferred taste and serve.
- Serve with a bread roll (see recipe)
Betaquik is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.