Indian Butter Chicken
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Chicken breast, raw, finely chopped||40g|
|Spring onions, chopped||10g|
|Green pepper, finely chopped||20g|
|Mushrooms, finely chopped||10g|
|Tomatoes, finely chopped||50g|
|Garlic purée e.g. GIA||1g|
|Double cream e.g. Morrisons/Tesco||55g|
1. Melt the butter with olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add chickento pan and cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Add spring onion, green pepper, mushroom, garlic purée and tomatoes, cookfor 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally until softened.
3. Add curry powder, turmeric and chilli powder, stir in until combined and cookfor a further 1 minute.
4. Reduce heat to low, stir in cream and simmer for 2-3 mins (do not boil).
5. Once sauce has reduced, remove from heat and serve.
To download the Indian Butter Chicken recipe card click here.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.