Hot Dog & Cheese Soup
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Spring onions, chopped||20g|
|Hot dogs, sliced e.g. Wikinger||40g|
|Garlic purée e.g. GIA||2g|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||30g|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
1. Heat oil in saucepan over a medium heat, add the spring onions, celeriac, 30g of slice hot dog and garlic purée, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the betaquik® and water, stir and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in 20g of grated cheddar cheese until melted.
4. Using a hand blender, blend to a smooth consistency.
5. Pour the soup into a bowl, add the remaining sliced hot dog and grated cheese, season with salt and pepper to preferred taste and serve.
- Add a pinch of mustard powder to the soup!
To download the Hot Dog & Cheese Soup recipe card click here.
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.