Ham and Cheese Quiche
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Spray oil||1-2 sprays|
|Spring onion, chopped||10g|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
|Mixed herbs||1 pinch|
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Add butter, ground almonds and MCTprocal® into a bowl, rub together with your fingertips until a crumbly texture is achieved.
- Add water and mix with a spatula to form a dough like mixture.
- Spray a 3-inch loose bottom mini flan tin with oil and press the mixture around tin until evenly distributed.
- Add chopped ham and spring onions to base.
- Pour egg over filling.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and mixed herbs on top, cook for 20 minutes until golden brown.
To download the Ham and Cheese Quiche Recipe Card, click here.
- Perfect for a picnic, party or packed lunch.
MCTprocal® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.