Ham and Cheese Quiche
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Spray oil||1-2 sprays|
|Spring onion, chopped||15g|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||13g|
|Mixed herbs||A pinch|
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2. Add butter, ground almonds and MCTprocal into a bowl, rub together with your fingertips until a crumbly texture is achieved.
3. Add water and mix with spatula to form a dough like mixture.
4. Spray a 3-inch loose bottom mini flan tin with oil and press the
mixture around tin until evenly distributed.
6. Add chopped ham and spring onions to base.
7. Mix betaquik® into beaten egg and pour over filling.
8. Sprinkle grated cheese and mixed herbs on top, cook for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Perfect for a picnic, party or packed lunch
To download the Ham and Cheese Quiche Recipe Card, click here.
MCTprocal™ and betaquik® are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.