|Sugar free jelly crystals e.g. Hartley’s (any flavour)||2.3g (⅕ of a sachet)|
|FruitiVits™||6g (1 sachet)|
- 1 jelly moulds/pots with lids
- Electronic weighing scales
- Pour 50ml boiling water into a jug or bowl.
- Stir in the jelly crystals until dissolved.
- Add 50ml of cold water and stir.
- Pour 1 sachet of FruitiVits into the jelly mixture and stir until
- Pour the FruitiVits jelly mixture into the mould.
- Secure the lid or cover and allow to cool before placing in the
fridge to set.
To download the Fruitivits recipe card click here.
- If using less than 100ml of jelly the taste is very concentrated.
- If using more than 100ml of jelly, FruitiVits can separate and leave sediment at the bottom of the mould.
- Orange flavour jelly works best with FruitiVits.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.