- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Chilling time: overnight
- Recipe makes 5 x 120ml portions#
- 4:1 ratio
#Image represents 1 portion
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Sugar free jelly crystals e.g. Hartley's (any flavour)||11.5g (1 sachet)|
|carbzero™||250ml (1 carton)|
|Tinned peaches, in juice, drained, chopped.||45g|
- Measure 250ml of just-boiled water using a measuring jug.
- Stir in jelly crystals until dissolved.
- Then stir in cold water and carbzero.
- Place tinned peaches into 5 jelly moulds (9g in each mould) and then pour jelly mixture into each mould (approx. 120ml each).
- Cover and place in fridge to set.
- Try alternative permitted fruits, but avoid pineapple and kiwi as
these will prevent the jelly from setting!
- Top with whipped or ‘squirty’ cream
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
To download the Fruit Jelly recipe card click here.
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.