French Toast with Bacon and Egg
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Sliced white bread, crusts removed||22g|
|Bacon, raw, lean, diced||25g|
- Use 2g of oil to fry bacon in a non-stick frying pan. Once cooked, remove bacon from pan and keep it warm.
- Whisk together egg and betaquik season as desired.
- Dip bread into mixture, covering both sides.
- Heat remaining 2g of olive oil in the same non-stick frying pan used for the bacon.
- Add bread and cook over a medium heat, turning until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and set aside. Using the same pan scramble the remaining egg mixture.
- When cooked, add the bacon and mix into the egg.
- Serve french toast with the bacon and egg.
To download the French Toast with Bacon and Egg recipe card click here
betaquik is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.