French Toast served with Carbzero Drink
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- cooking time: 5 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion and carbzero drink
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Wholemeal bread, sliced, crusts removed||14g|
- Mix egg, 75g carbzero and olive oil together and season.
- Dip bread into mixture, covering both sides.
- Pour mixture and bread into a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook over a medium heat until each side is golden brown.
- Serve with 75g carbzero in a beaker/glass.
- Add permitted sweetener or sugar free flavoured syrup (e.g. Da Vinci syrup) to carbzero drink
- French toast can be sprinkled with Truvia sweetener and/or cinnamon
for a sweet flavour.
- Add chopped ham or cooked bacon for a savoury breakfast with extra protein
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
To download the French Toast served with carbzero Drink recipe card click here.
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.