Egg Fried Rice
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Chinese 5 spice e.g. Schwartz||2g|
Keto Egg Fried Rice Recipe
- Mix beaten egg and sesame oil together in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil over a medium heat and add grated cauliflower and Chinese 5 spice into the pan, fry for approx. 1 minute until the cauliflower starts to brown.
- Move the cauliflower to one side of the pan, pour the beaten egg mixture to the other side of the pan and leave to cook for 15-20 seconds so it begins to set. Using a spatula break up the egg into small pieces, mix in with the cauliflower rice.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, ensuring the egg is cooked.
- Sprinkle some spring onion on the top of the cauliflower rice.
- Great with keto curries! E.g. (Lamb Mince Curry)
To download the Egg Fried Rice recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ & carbzero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.