Cream of Celeriac Soup
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Garlic purée e.g. GIA||1g|
|Stock cube, vegetable||1g|
|Double cream, e.g. Morrisons/Tesco||20g|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
1. Melt the butter in saucepan over a medium heat, add the celeriac, onion and garlic
purée, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stir occasionally.
2. Add the Betaquik, stock cube, water and cream, stir and simmer on a low heat for
3. Using a hand blender, blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Pour the soup into a bowl, season with salt and pepper to preferred taste and serve.
- Serve with a bread roll (see recipe)
Betaquik is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.