Courgette and Feta Croquettes
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Vegetable Oil* for deep fat fryer||As per manufacturer’s instructions|
|MKD bread roll (see recipe contains MCTprocal™||1/2 roll (25g)|
|Coriander, fresh, finely chopped||1g|
|Mint, fresh, finely chopped||1g|
|Spring onion, finely chopped||2g|
|Feta cheese, grated||10g|
|Garlic puree e.g. Gia||1g|
*approximately 20g oil absorbed in cooking process and factored into nutritional content
Keto Courgette and Feta Croquettes Recipe
- Pre- heat oil in deep fat fryer to 180˚C.
- Add courgette to colander, mix salt in and leave for 10 minutes for the salt to
draw out water from courgette.
- After 10 minutes, using a masher squeeze remainder of the water out of
grated courgette (final weight 50g).
- Blend MKD bread roll to a breadcrumb texture.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together with the courgette.
- Spilt the mixture into 2 portions and shape into croquettes using hands.
- Place into frying basket and lower into the oil, cook for 2 minutes and remove
when golden brown.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
• Serve with taztziki (see tzatziki recipe).
To download the Courgette and Feta Croquettes recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.