This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|MKD Bread Roll (see recipe, contains MCTprocal™ )||2/3 Roll (34g)|
|Mayonnaise, full fat e.g. Hellman's||14g|
Keto Cod Goujon Recipe
- Blend the portion of MKD bread roll to a breadcrumb texture, add to a bowl.
- Add MCTprocal™ into second bowl, and carbzero into a third bowl.
- Slice cod into 3 pieces. Dip the first cod strip intoMCTprocal™, then into carbzero, and lastly into the breadcrumbs, coating well at each step and place on to a plate. Repeat this process for each goujon, ensuring they are well coated and all 3 bowls are empty once goujons have been coated.
- Add oil to a frying pan, heat over low heat and place cod goujons into thepan, fry for approx. 6 minutes. Using tongs, turn every 2 minutes.
- Remove the goujons from the pan and serve with mayonnaise.
- Add curry powder to the mayonnaise for some spice
- Serve with celeriac chunky chips! (see recipe)
To download the Chicken Goujon recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ & carbzero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.