- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Recipe makes 2 cakes
- 4:1 ratio
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Coconut powder e.g. TRS||44g|
|Carbohydrate free baking powder e.g. Barkat||¼ teaspoon|
|Cream cheese, full fat e.g. Philadelphia||18g|
|Liquid sweetener e.g Hermesetas||¾ teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 190°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 5.
- Mix together coconut powder, ground almonds, baking powder and cornflour and stir until evenly mixed.
- Add carbzero, egg, olive oil, cream cheese and liquid sweetener and beat until well combined.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Divide equally between 2 cupcake cases/moulds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden and springy to the touch.
- Perfect for packed lunches, birthday parties and picnics!
To download the Coconut Cakes recipe card click here.
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.