This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Sugar-free jelly e.g. Hartley’s Sugar Free Jelly Crystals||2g|
|Ketogenic cupcake (contains MCTprocal®, see recipe)||28g|
|K.Yo™ Chocolate||50 g|
|Double cream, whipped e.g. Morrison’s or Tesco||22g|
|Dark chocolate, grated e.g. Lindt 90% dark chocolate||1g|
- In a bowl, dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water, cool for 10 minutes.
- Break the cupcake into large pieces, place into a glass bowl with the raspberries.
- Pour jelly over the top, place in refrigerator for 45 minutes or until jelly is set.
- Spread K.Yo™ over the jelly.
- Smooth the whipped cream over K.Yo™, add grated chocolate on top of the cream and serve.
K.Yo™ and MCTprocal® are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.