This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Gelatine||1g (1/2 leaf)|
|Ketogenic biscuit, crumbled (contains MCTprocal®, see recipe)||20g|
|K.Yo™ Chocolate||50 g|
|Double cream, whipped||12g|
|Cream cheese, full fat||10g|
|Dark chocolate, grated i.e. Lindt 90%||1g|
- In a bowl, add the gelatine and cover with cold tap water for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add butter and the biscuit crumbs, and mix well.
- Place a tall 7cm diameter cutter on a plate, pour in the biscuit crumbs, and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to set firmly.
- In a bowl, add K.Yo, double cream, cream cheese and Greek yoghurt, and mix well.
- Remove the gelatine sheet from the water and place on a microwave-safe plate, cook in the microwave on high for 5 seconds or until dissolved.
- Stir the gelatine into the K.Yo cheesecake mixture.
- Add the K.Yo cheesecake mixture into the cutter on top of the biscuit base, chill in the fridge for 40 minutes to set firmly.
- Remove the cutter and sprinkle grated chocolate over the top.
K.Yo™ and MCTprocal® are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.