This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|MKD Bread Roll (see recipe, contains MCTprocal™)||2/3 Roll (34g)|
|Mayonnaise, full fat e.g. Hellman's||14g|
Keto Chicken Goujon Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Blend the portion of MKD bread roll to a breadcrumb texture, add to a bowl.
- Add MCTprocal™ into second bowl, and carbzero into a third bowl.
- Slice chicken into 3 pieces. Dip each chicken piece into MCTprocal™, then into carbzero, and lastly into the breadcrumbs, coating well at each step. Place on to a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Repeat this process for each goujon, ensuring they are well coated and all 3 bowls are empty.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, turn halfway through cooking.
- Serve with mayonnaise as a dip.
- Add curry powder to the mayonnaise for some spice
- Serve with celeriac chunky chips! (see recipe)
To download the Chicken Goujon recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ & carbzero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.