Chicken, Coconut and Vegetable Curry
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Chicken breast, diced||45g|
|Curry powder||¼-½ teaspoon|
|Red lentils, split, dried||12g|
- Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add chopped onions and garlic and fry until softened.
- Add chicken, curry powder, 2g of coconut and chopped mushrooms and stir fry until brown.
- Add betaquik® and lentils (with a pinch of salt) and simmer for 20 minutes. Take pan off heat and stir through spinach.
- Toast remaining coconut in a dry frying pan.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut on curry and serve.
- For softer lentils, soak in water 30 minutes before cooking
To download the Chicken, Coconut and Vegetable Curry recipe card click here
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.