Chicken and Vegetable Bake with MCT Shot
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Chicken and Vegetable Bake|
|Chicken breast, diced||20g|
|betaquik® cheese sauce (see recipe card)||1 portion|
|Parmesan cheese, grated||10g|
- Pre heat oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook onions until softened.
- Add mushrooms, leeks and diced chicken and cook until browned.
- Prepare betaquik® cheese sauce as per recipe card (one portion is needed for this recipe).
- Mix chicken, vegetables and cheese sauce together and transfer to an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve with 50g shot betaquik®.
- Flavour betaquik® shot with sugar free Da Vinci syrup
To download the Chicken and Vegetable Bake recipe card click here
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.