This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Nutritional content||Quantity 12 Cheddar Bites||Quantity 4 Cheddar Bites|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
Keto Cheddar Bites Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Melt butter, add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix to form a dough.
- Leave to cool in the fridge until it becomes solid, approximately 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Weigh the dough and divide into 12 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of dough into a ball and then flatten into a circular biscuit
shape and place on the lined baking tray.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes until they start to go golden brown and
harden. Once cooled the cheddar bites should be crunchy.
To download the Cheddar Bites recipe card click here.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.