Celeriac Chunky Chips
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Vegetable oil* for deep fat fryer||As per manufacturer's instructions|
|Mayonnaise, full fat e.g. Hellmans||13g|
*approximately 5g oil absorbed in cooking process and factored into nutritional content
Keto Celeriac Chunky Chips Recipe
- Preheat the vegetable oil in the deep fat fryer to 160˚C.
- Cut celeriac into chips of approx. 9cm in length by 2cm thick to make 6 chips,
place into basket of the fryer and lower into the oil, cook for 5 minutes.
- Lift basket out of the fryer and shake the chips to remove excess oil.
- Serve with full fat mayonnaise.
Add curry powder to the mayonnaise for some spice!
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you
• A great side to add to many meals!
• Serve with aioli (see calamari and aioli dip recipe).
To download the Celeriac Chunky Chips recipe card click here
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.