Cauliflower Topped Cottage Pie
- Preparation time: 10-15 minute
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Recipe makes 1 portion
- 2:1 ratio
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Cheddar cheese, grated||10g|
- Add oil to a pan over a medium heat, add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add mince and cook until browned.
- Add tomato purée and carbzero and cook for 5-10 minutes until sauce reduces.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil cauliflower for 5 minutes, set aside to cool. Once cooled dice into small pieces.
- Pour beef mixture into a small dish or ramekin and cover with cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and grill until melted.
Instead of dicing the cauliflower you can grate it using the largest holes in the grater or blitz in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Serve with permitted vegetables or salad
To download the Cauliflower Topped Cottage Pie recipe card click here.
carbzero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.